Ron Weasley's happy to move on from "Harry..."
LONDON (AP) - November 22, 2010 -- Rupert Gint says he's "ready to move on now" from his role in the "Harry Potter" movies.
But he says it was a little different when he and the rest of the cast shot what would be the final scene from the movie franchise.
Grint says he "was quite surprised how emotional" it was to wrap up shooting on the final movie.
He says once the director said "cut," it "felt like such a final moment." Despite his attachment to the movie and to his character Ron, Grint says the movie is wrapping up when it should. He says the concluding movie - set for next summer - makes it "a good time to finish."
"Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows, Part 1" is the number-one movie at the box office this past weekend.
london, england, harry potter, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow today, heavy at times 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 50 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 35 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather
- Video: David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse...
- Video: Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash
- Arrest made in murder over Beats headphones 8 min ago
- Snow today, heavy at times
43 min ago