George W. Bush memoir has sold 1.1 million copies
NEW YORK (AP) -November 24, 2010 -- George W. Bush has joined Bill Clinton and Barack Obama in an exclusive club: presidential authors who have sold at least a million copies of their books.
The Crown Publishing Group announced Wednesday that Bush's memoir, "Decision Points," has sold more than 1.1 million copies. It was released Nov. 9.
More than 135,000 copies were sold as e-books.
Clinton's "My Life" and two Obama books, "The Audacity of Hope" and "Dreams from My Father," have also sold at least a million copies.
All three presidents were published by divisions of Random House Inc.
george w bush, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 21 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 8 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 5 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
1 min ago