George W. Bush memoir has sold 1.1 million copies
NEW YORK (AP) -November 24, 2010 -- George W. Bush has joined Bill Clinton and Barack Obama in an exclusive club: presidential authors who have sold at least a million copies of their books.
The Crown Publishing Group announced Wednesday that Bush's memoir, "Decision Points," has sold more than 1.1 million copies. It was released Nov. 9.
More than 135,000 copies were sold as e-books.
Clinton's "My Life" and two Obama books, "The Audacity of Hope" and "Dreams from My Father," have also sold at least a million copies.
All three presidents were published by divisions of Random House Inc.
george w bush, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief