Black Eyed Peas to perform Super Bowl halftime
ARLINGTON, Texas - November 26, 2010 -- The Black Eyed Peas will be the featured halftime performer at the Super Bowl.
The Grammy award-winning group will perform Feb. 6 at Cowboys Stadium. The announcement was made Thursday during the Dallas Cowboys' game against the New Orleans Saints.
Since forming in 1995, The Black Eyed Peas have sold more than 28 million albums worldwide and nearly 31 million digital tracks. Their new album, "The Beginning," is set for release Tuesday.
Last year's featured performer was The Who. Other halftime acts have included U2, the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Paul McCartney and Prince.
The Super Bowl halftime show is sponsored by Bridgestone.
super bowl, black eyed peas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 20 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 1 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
4 min ago