N.J. neighbor sues Dr. Oz
CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. (AP) - December 3, 2010 -- Trees planted by Dr. Mehmet Oz are giving his New Jersey neighbor agita.
Angelo Bisceglie is suing the celebrity TV heart surgeon because he says the three 30-foot cedars planted next to his Cliffside Park property are destroying his view of the Manhattan skyline.
The disagreement began two years ago when the neighbor complained about bamboo trees that Oz had planted to shield his pool.
Oz and his wife, Lisa, declined comment. But their construction manager Mike Wujek told The Record newspaper that Oz has tried to accommodate his neighbor.
Bisceglie's lawsuit alleges the bamboo trees damaged his home and the cedar trees are costing him more than $500,000 in value on his house.
Information from: The Record
new jersey, dr. oz, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ