N.J. neighbor sues Dr. Oz
CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. (AP) - December 3, 2010 -- Trees planted by Dr. Mehmet Oz are giving his New Jersey neighbor agita.
Angelo Bisceglie is suing the celebrity TV heart surgeon because he says the three 30-foot cedars planted next to his Cliffside Park property are destroying his view of the Manhattan skyline.
The disagreement began two years ago when the neighbor complained about bamboo trees that Oz had planted to shield his pool.
Oz and his wife, Lisa, declined comment. But their construction manager Mike Wujek told The Record newspaper that Oz has tried to accommodate his neighbor.
Bisceglie's lawsuit alleges the bamboo trees damaged his home and the cedar trees are costing him more than $500,000 in value on his house.
Information from: The Record
new jersey, dr. oz, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish