Bristol Palin strikes back at Olbermann
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - December 3, 2010 -- Bristol Palin is striking back against MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for dubbing her "worst person in the world."
Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public service announcement promoting abstinence and safe sex. Palin was an unmarried teenager when she had her son, Tripp.
He likened her being an abstinence spokeswoman to saying former President George W. Bush "kept us safe, 'cept for that 9/11 thing, which doesn't count."
The 20-year-old "Dancing With the Stars" diva and daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Thursday via Facebook that calling her a hypocrite is an "old canard."
She says that what Olbermann lacks in originality, he makes up for with "insincere incredulity."
She also apologized for not being "absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be."
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 47 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers 2 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands