Bristol Palin strikes back at Olbermann
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - December 3, 2010 -- Bristol Palin is striking back against MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for dubbing her "worst person in the world."
Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public service announcement promoting abstinence and safe sex. Palin was an unmarried teenager when she had her son, Tripp.
He likened her being an abstinence spokeswoman to saying former President George W. Bush "kept us safe, 'cept for that 9/11 thing, which doesn't count."
The 20-year-old "Dancing With the Stars" diva and daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Thursday via Facebook that calling her a hypocrite is an "old canard."
She says that what Olbermann lacks in originality, he makes up for with "insincere incredulity."
She also apologized for not being "absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be."
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha...