'Jersey Shore' cast member accused of assault
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - December 6, 2010 -- One of the original cast members of MTV's "Jersey Shore" is facing an assault charge in Atlantic City.
Police Lt. Dan Ritzel says a woman signed a simple assault complaint against Angelina Pivarnick on Sunday.
Ritzel told The Press of Atlantic City the woman said she was attacked attempting to photograph the 24-year-old at the Casbah Night Club at Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort on Saturday.
Ritzel did not release the name of the woman making the allegation.
Pivarnick was in Atlantic City for a celebrity boxing match between her and VH1s Kerry Schwartz.
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City
new jersey, snooki, jersey shore, assault, entertainment
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run