Behar, Henner among judges for 90th Miss America
LAS VEGAS (AP) -December 8, 2010 -- "The View" host Joy Behar and actress Marilu Henner are among seven judges who will decide the next Miss America in January in Las Vegas.
Judges for the beauty pageant in its 90th year also include country singer Mark Wills, "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry and Miss America 1990 Debbye Turner Bell.
"Dancing With the Stars" choreographer Tony Dovolani and shoe designer Taryn Rose are also on the panel.
The selections include plenty of ties to ABC. The network is airing the pageant live Jan. 15 at the start of a three-year deal.
The judges were revealed during Wednesday's episode of "The View."
The pageant at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino includes several days of preliminary competitions, including interviews with the judges.
joy behar, miss america, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish