Behar, Henner among judges for 90th Miss America
LAS VEGAS (AP) -December 8, 2010 -- "The View" host Joy Behar and actress Marilu Henner are among seven judges who will decide the next Miss America in January in Las Vegas.
Judges for the beauty pageant in its 90th year also include country singer Mark Wills, "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry and Miss America 1990 Debbye Turner Bell.
"Dancing With the Stars" choreographer Tony Dovolani and shoe designer Taryn Rose are also on the panel.
The selections include plenty of ties to ABC. The network is airing the pageant live Jan. 15 at the start of a three-year deal.
The judges were revealed during Wednesday's episode of "The View."
The pageant at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino includes several days of preliminary competitions, including interviews with the judges.
joy behar, miss america, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Bear spotted in Bucks County
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Video: Caught on tape: Huge tornado in Kansas
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list