Behar, Henner among judges for 90th Miss America
LAS VEGAS (AP) -December 8, 2010 -- "The View" host Joy Behar and actress Marilu Henner are among seven judges who will decide the next Miss America in January in Las Vegas.
Judges for the beauty pageant in its 90th year also include country singer Mark Wills, "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry and Miss America 1990 Debbye Turner Bell.
"Dancing With the Stars" choreographer Tony Dovolani and shoe designer Taryn Rose are also on the panel.
The selections include plenty of ties to ABC. The network is airing the pageant live Jan. 15 at the start of a three-year deal.
The judges were revealed during Wednesday's episode of "The View."
The pageant at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino includes several days of preliminary competitions, including interviews with the judges.
joy behar, miss america, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 15 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 38 min ago
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 26 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 5 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 39 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Winter Warm Up
44 min ago
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
53 min ago