Angelina Jolie praises Spanish food, art in Madrid
MADRID (AP) -December 16, 2010 -- Angelina Jolie is taking advantage of her Spain promotional trip for "The Tourist" to drink in Spanish culture with her family.
She brought along husband Brad Pitt and their six children to hit the country's famed museums, and enjoy tasty Spanish food.
Jolie told reporters Thursday she loves "Madrid and Barcelona mainly for art and great food."
Co-star Johnny Depp says he's looking forward to seeing Pablo Picasso's iconic "Guernica" painting. He also has friends in Madrid.
"The Tourist" was nominated for the Golden Globe awards' best picture, best musical comedy actor and actress.
angelina jolie, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 6 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 37 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 14 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Video: Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
6 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
37 min ago