Injured Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo engaged
DALLAS (AP) - December 17, 2010 -- Injured Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is engaged to be married to former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford.
Crawford works as a sports reporter for KDAF-TV in Dallas. The station reports that the 30-year-old player proposed to Crawford while the couple were celebrating her 24th birthday at a Dallas restaurant on Thursday.
A wedding date has not been announced.
Romo has not played since breaking his collarbone on Oct. 25. He previously dated singer Jessica Simpson.
On the TV station's website, Crawford says she has a passion for sports, loves to run, play basketball, cook and go to Cowboys games.
dallas, texas, dallas cowboys, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 27 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?