Injured Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo engaged
DALLAS (AP) - December 17, 2010 -- Injured Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is engaged to be married to former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford.
Crawford works as a sports reporter for KDAF-TV in Dallas. The station reports that the 30-year-old player proposed to Crawford while the couple were celebrating her 24th birthday at a Dallas restaurant on Thursday.
A wedding date has not been announced.
Romo has not played since breaking his collarbone on Oct. 25. He previously dated singer Jessica Simpson.
On the TV station's website, Crawford says she has a passion for sports, loves to run, play basketball, cook and go to Cowboys games.
dallas, texas, dallas cowboys, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Body found on side of road in Wilmington 30 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags 37 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash