Manager: Shania Twain engaged to Frederic Thiebaud
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - December 20, 2010 -- Country singer Shania Twain is engaged.
Twain's manager Jason Owen confirmed Monday that Twain is engaged to business executive Frederic Thiebaud. Owen declined further comment.
The news was first reported by Us Weekly.
Twain first confirmed in August 2009 that she was dating Thiebaud after her divorce from Robert "Mutt" Lange, who had an affair with Twain's best friend and Thiebaud's wife, Marie-Anne Thiebaud. She reached out to Frederic Thiebaud in the aftermath, and wrote on her website last year that she had found "a dear friend and true gentleman."
No word on when or where the wedding will be. Twain, who has stepped away from the spotlight the last few years, has an autobiography due out in the spring and is scheduled to have her own show on Oprah Winfrey's television network.
shania twain, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 51 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 29 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 44 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 49 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
8 min ago