Bush memoir sells 2 million copies
NEW YORK (AP) -December 23, 2010 -- Make that 2 million books sold for f ormer President George W. Bush.
The Crown Publishing Group said Wednesday that Bush's "Decision Points" passed the 2 million mark less than 2 months after its official release.
Published in early November, Bush's memoir about his key presidential decisions and other choices has topped the best-seller list on Amazon.com for weeks. More than 2.6 million hardcovers are in print after an initial run of 1.5 million.
The 2 million books sold include nearly 200,000 e-editions.
george w bush, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No cheer uniforms for North Philadelphia Aztec squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting