Bush memoir sells 2 million copies
NEW YORK (AP) -December 23, 2010 -- Make that 2 million books sold for f ormer President George W. Bush.
The Crown Publishing Group said Wednesday that Bush's "Decision Points" passed the 2 million mark less than 2 months after its official release.
Published in early November, Bush's memoir about his key presidential decisions and other choices has topped the best-seller list on Amazon.com for weeks. More than 2.6 million hardcovers are in print after an initial run of 1.5 million.
The 2 million books sold include nearly 200,000 e-editions.
george w bush, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 5 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
56 min ago