Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett Johansson file for divorce
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 23, 2010 -- Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have made their breakup official by filing for divorce in Los Angeles.
Court records show the actors each filed divorce paperwork Thursday, citing irreconcilable differences.
The pair announced the breakup on Dec. 14, the same date they listed in court filings as their separation date.
The 26-year-old actress and 34-year-old actor were married in September 2008. The couple kept their courtship and nuptials private, releasing few details about their wedding and rarely appearing in public together.
Johansson's recent credits include "Iron Man 2" and "He's Just Not That Into You."
Reynolds appeared opposite Sandra Bullock in "The Proposal" and stars in "Green Lantern," set for release next year.
california, los angeles, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos