Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett Johansson file for divorce
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 23, 2010 -- Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have made their breakup official by filing for divorce in Los Angeles.
Court records show the actors each filed divorce paperwork Thursday, citing irreconcilable differences.
The pair announced the breakup on Dec. 14, the same date they listed in court filings as their separation date.
The 26-year-old actress and 34-year-old actor were married in September 2008. The couple kept their courtship and nuptials private, releasing few details about their wedding and rarely appearing in public together.
Johansson's recent credits include "Iron Man 2" and "He's Just Not That Into You."
Reynolds appeared opposite Sandra Bullock in "The Proposal" and stars in "Green Lantern," set for release next year.
california, los angeles, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 7 min ago
- Temps Soar