Nicole Richie completes probation months early
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - December 30, 2010 -- Nicole Richie is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken-driving case.
A spokeswoman for the reality star-turned-fashion designer says a judge ended Richie's probation Wednesday after receiving proof that the 29-year-old had satisfied its terms.
Publicist Nicole Perna says Richie was to remain on probation until February, but the judge agreed to end probation early because Richie completed its requirements, including attending an 18-month alcohol-education program.
Richie wed her her longtime boyfriend, rocker Joel Madden, this month.
They have two children together.
paris hilton, hollywood, alcohol, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 34 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 31 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 18 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 1 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
32 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
18 min ago