Nicole Richie completes probation months early
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - December 30, 2010 -- Nicole Richie is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken-driving case.
A spokeswoman for the reality star-turned-fashion designer says a judge ended Richie's probation Wednesday after receiving proof that the 29-year-old had satisfied its terms.
Publicist Nicole Perna says Richie was to remain on probation until February, but the judge agreed to end probation early because Richie completed its requirements, including attending an 18-month alcohol-education program.
Richie wed her her longtime boyfriend, rocker Joel Madden, this month.
They have two children together.
paris hilton, hollywood, alcohol, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others 8 min ago
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections
3 min ago