Nicole Richie completes probation months early
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - December 30, 2010 -- Nicole Richie is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken-driving case.
A spokeswoman for the reality star-turned-fashion designer says a judge ended Richie's probation Wednesday after receiving proof that the 29-year-old had satisfied its terms.
Publicist Nicole Perna says Richie was to remain on probation until February, but the judge agreed to end probation early because Richie completed its requirements, including attending an 18-month alcohol-education program.
Richie wed her her longtime boyfriend, rocker Joel Madden, this month.
They have two children together.
paris hilton, hollywood, alcohol, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Screaming man attacks police district, cars 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police cars, station 5 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 38 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 25 min ago
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
38 min ago