Nicole Richie completes probation months early
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - December 30, 2010 -- Nicole Richie is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken-driving case.
A spokeswoman for the reality star-turned-fashion designer says a judge ended Richie's probation Wednesday after receiving proof that the 29-year-old had satisfied its terms.
Publicist Nicole Perna says Richie was to remain on probation until February, but the judge agreed to end probation early because Richie completed its requirements, including attending an 18-month alcohol-education program.
Richie wed her her longtime boyfriend, rocker Joel Madden, this month.
They have two children together.
paris hilton, hollywood, alcohol, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 27 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 10 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 37 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 11 min ago
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate 39 min ago
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 22 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 40 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
27 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
11 min ago