MTV's Snooki tired of her nickname
NEW YORK (AP) -January 12, 2011 -- Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Well, not herself but her nickname "Snooki."
The reality TV star says the moniker that helped make her famous has gotten a little old and she misses her "real name."
The 23-year-old's full name and nickname appear on the cover of her new novel, "A Shore Thing."
The Jan. 6 episode of "Jersey Shore" set a record for MTV attracting 8.45 million viewers. It was MTV's most watched show ever.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 1 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos