MTV's Snooki tired of her nickname
NEW YORK (AP) -January 12, 2011 -- Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Well, not herself but her nickname "Snooki."
The reality TV star says the moniker that helped make her famous has gotten a little old and she misses her "real name."
The 23-year-old's full name and nickname appear on the cover of her new novel, "A Shore Thing."
The Jan. 6 episode of "Jersey Shore" set a record for MTV attracting 8.45 million viewers. It was MTV's most watched show ever.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 7 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply