MTV's Snooki tired of her nickname
NEW YORK (AP) -January 12, 2011 -- Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Well, not herself but her nickname "Snooki."
The reality TV star says the moniker that helped make her famous has gotten a little old and she misses her "real name."
The 23-year-old's full name and nickname appear on the cover of her new novel, "A Shore Thing."
The Jan. 6 episode of "Jersey Shore" set a record for MTV attracting 8.45 million viewers. It was MTV's most watched show ever.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 41 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos