Octomom to talk about her finances on `Oprah'
LA HABRA, Calif. (AP) -January 14, 2011 -- With the help of Oprah Winfrey, "Octomom" Nadya Suleman is about to undergo a financial intervention.
Suleman is scheduled to get a money makeover Friday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" with personal finance expert Suze Orman.
Suleman already had six children when she gave birth to octuplets in January 2009 and has since struggled to pay her bills. Her financial troubles have been widely publicized as have threats of eviction from her Southern California home.
Suleman has a $4,000 mortgage payment due on Feb. 1 and is months overdue on a $450,000 balloon payment.
Steven Hirsch, co-founder of adult film company Vivid Entertainment, has offered to pay her February mortgage while he considers buying the La Habra home. There has been no comment from Suleman on the offer.
nadya suleman, oprah winfrey, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 3 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Florida Rep. Radel returns from rehab
36 min ago