'Twilight' star talks privacy, money in Vogue
NEW YORK (AP) -January 18, 2011 -- Kristen Stewart is living an atypical life for a 20-year-old.
Ever since she took on the role of Bella Swan in the "Twilight" films, she's crossed over into youth-idol status where emotions run high and she has zero privacy.
The actress says in the February issue of Vogue magazine that she can't go to a shopping mall and that it bothers her she can't be outside often.
Stewart is working on the final two films in the saga and says her wish is for the fans to be happy with the outcome.
Now that "Twilight" has made her a star, Stewart tells the magazine, she's trying to figure out what to do with the money she's made from her work. Stewart says it would be "amazing" to help fund halfway houses for people who need their kind of support.
kristen stewart, twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 56 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
30 min ago