'Twilight' star talks privacy, money in Vogue
NEW YORK (AP) -January 18, 2011 -- Kristen Stewart is living an atypical life for a 20-year-old.
Ever since she took on the role of Bella Swan in the "Twilight" films, she's crossed over into youth-idol status where emotions run high and she has zero privacy.
The actress says in the February issue of Vogue magazine that she can't go to a shopping mall and that it bothers her she can't be outside often.
Stewart is working on the final two films in the saga and says her wish is for the fans to be happy with the outcome.
Now that "Twilight" has made her a star, Stewart tells the magazine, she's trying to figure out what to do with the money she's made from her work. Stewart says it would be "amazing" to help fund halfway houses for people who need their kind of support.
kristen stewart, twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 34 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting 26 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
34 min ago