Florence Henderson signs deal to write memoir
NEW YORK (AP) - January 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Here's another "Brady Bunch" story.
Florence Henderson, known to millions as the mother in TV's most famous blended family, has a book deal.
Center Street announced Wednesday that the currently untitled memoir is scheduled for September 2011. Center Street is a division of the Hachette Book Group.
Henderson's memoir will be nothing like the "Brady Bunch." She will write of a "Dickensian childhood in rural Indiana," and her struggles with everything from postpartum depression to religious faith.
Fellow "Brady Bunch" cast members Maureen McCormick and Barry Williams are among those who have written books.
florence henderson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 29 min ago