Florence Henderson signs deal to write memoir
NEW YORK (AP) - January 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Here's another "Brady Bunch" story.
Florence Henderson, known to millions as the mother in TV's most famous blended family, has a book deal.
Center Street announced Wednesday that the currently untitled memoir is scheduled for September 2011. Center Street is a division of the Hachette Book Group.
Henderson's memoir will be nothing like the "Brady Bunch." She will write of a "Dickensian childhood in rural Indiana," and her struggles with everything from postpartum depression to religious faith.
Fellow "Brady Bunch" cast members Maureen McCormick and Barry Williams are among those who have written books.
florence henderson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Teen shot in Wilmington 36 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition