Jeff Bridges, Alec Baldwin to appear at SAG Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) -January 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Dude and "30 Rock" boss Jack Donaghy are coming to the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Producers say SAG Award nominees Jeff Bridges and Alec Baldwin will help present prizes at the 17th annual ceremony, along with LL Cool J, Josh Duhamel, Amy Poehler and "Glee" star Cory Monteith.
They will join previously announced presenters Rosario Dawson, Betty White, Eva Longoria, Angie Harmon, Hilary Swank and guild president Ken Howard.
The Screen Actors Guild Awards, honoring the year's best performances in film and television, will be presented Jan. 30 at the Shrine Exhibition Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on TNT and TBS.
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 26 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos