Jeff Bridges, Alec Baldwin to appear at SAG Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) -January 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Dude and "30 Rock" boss Jack Donaghy are coming to the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Producers say SAG Award nominees Jeff Bridges and Alec Baldwin will help present prizes at the 17th annual ceremony, along with LL Cool J, Josh Duhamel, Amy Poehler and "Glee" star Cory Monteith.
They will join previously announced presenters Rosario Dawson, Betty White, Eva Longoria, Angie Harmon, Hilary Swank and guild president Ken Howard.
The Screen Actors Guild Awards, honoring the year's best performances in film and television, will be presented Jan. 30 at the Shrine Exhibition Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on TNT and TBS.
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila. 12 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes 48 min ago
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
48 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
12 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos