Elton John plans movie of his life
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elton John says a movie of his life would be "surrealistic."
Lee Hall, who wrote "Billy Elliot," has created a screenplay, and they've got directors in mind.
The movie wouldn't film for three or four years.
The big question: who would play John?
John jokes it would have to be someone who could "gain a lot of weight, and then lose weight, then gain a lot of weight again."
He says Robert Downey Junior would be great because he can sing, or Justin Timberlake, who played John in the video for "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore."
John says maybe Justin Bieber would be old enough by the time they're ready to film.
He says, "Well, I want somebody cute."
elton john, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 24 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ