Elton John plans movie of his life
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elton John says a movie of his life would be "surrealistic."
Lee Hall, who wrote "Billy Elliot," has created a screenplay, and they've got directors in mind.
The movie wouldn't film for three or four years.
The big question: who would play John?
John jokes it would have to be someone who could "gain a lot of weight, and then lose weight, then gain a lot of weight again."
He says Robert Downey Junior would be great because he can sing, or Justin Timberlake, who played John in the video for "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore."
John says maybe Justin Bieber would be old enough by the time they're ready to film.
He says, "Well, I want somebody cute."
elton john, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 23 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 19 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
23 min ago