Miley Cyrus voted worst celebrity influence for the second year running
NEW YORK CITY - January 28,2011 (WPVI) -- In a year when she was caught apparently getting wasted on Salvia, Miley Cyrus has been voted the worst celebrity influence of 2010.
It's the second straight year she's topped the poll taken by AOL's JSYK.com website that's used by 9-to-15-year-olds.
More than half the people responding named Cyrus as being a bad influence.
Others on the list include Lindsay Lohan, "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood, Demi Lovato, Kanye West and Chase Crawford of "Gossip Girl."
miley cyrus, hollywood, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 53 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 52 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 17 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 33 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan...
41 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
34 min ago