Bieber, Magic meet up in NBA All-Star celeb game
NEW YORK (AP) - February 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- The newest name to play Showtime: Justin Bieber.
The 16-year-old pop singer will join Magic Johnson, WNBA hoopsters and stars from film, music and television Feb. 18 in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Former NBA stars Scottie Pippen and Bill Walton, actors Ty Burrell and Jason Alexander and rapper Common will be among those also taking part.
The event will be held two days before the All-Star game.
justin bieber, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 2 min ago
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying 35 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Conn. commuter rail service to resume Wednesday
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
2 min ago