Kid Rock defends decision to perform in snowy Ark.
DETROIT (AP) -February 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Kid Rock has posted an expletive-laden message on his website aimed at those critical of his decision to perform as scheduled in snowy Arkansas.
The post came after some fans who were unwilling or unable to brave the conditions to get to the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Ark., for Wednesday's concert voiced their displeasure on Kid Rock's website.
The Detroit musician fired back, telling fans that if they purchased tickets to the show and couldn't make it, "YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND, STRAIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET."
Rock writes he's "never ripped any of my fans off" and has never missed a show.
The posting also includes a profane response to those Rock says accused him of being "greedy" for deciding to go forward with the performance.
arkansas, kid rock, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 53 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 43 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 28 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 58 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
53 min ago