Kid Rock defends decision to perform in snowy Ark.
DETROIT (AP) -February 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Kid Rock has posted an expletive-laden message on his website aimed at those critical of his decision to perform as scheduled in snowy Arkansas.
The post came after some fans who were unwilling or unable to brave the conditions to get to the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Ark., for Wednesday's concert voiced their displeasure on Kid Rock's website.
The Detroit musician fired back, telling fans that if they purchased tickets to the show and couldn't make it, "YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND, STRAIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET."
Rock writes he's "never ripped any of my fans off" and has never missed a show.
The posting also includes a profane response to those Rock says accused him of being "greedy" for deciding to go forward with the performance.
arkansas, kid rock, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County
- Mother charged with assaulting student at school
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Man wanted for exposing himself in Montco
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- Reading family loses son to swinging rope game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos