Kid Rock defends decision to perform in snowy Ark.
DETROIT (AP) -February 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Kid Rock has posted an expletive-laden message on his website aimed at those critical of his decision to perform as scheduled in snowy Arkansas.
The post came after some fans who were unwilling or unable to brave the conditions to get to the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Ark., for Wednesday's concert voiced their displeasure on Kid Rock's website.
The Detroit musician fired back, telling fans that if they purchased tickets to the show and couldn't make it, "YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND, STRAIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET."
Rock writes he's "never ripped any of my fans off" and has never missed a show.
The posting also includes a profane response to those Rock says accused him of being "greedy" for deciding to go forward with the performance.
arkansas, kid rock, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 19 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 23 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 58 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies