Will.i.am lives out young dream at pre-Grammy show
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Black Eyed Peas leader Will.i.am lived out a childhood dream Thursday night: He performed with Bobby Brown.
At the seventh annual Peapod Benefit Concert, Will.i.am says he remembers being in seventh grade and wanting to be a background dancer for Bobby Brown. He and fellow Peas member Taboo danced while Brown performed his hit song, "My Prerogative."
Will.i.am also brought out another Brown at the concert: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Jackson Browne.
The Grammy-winning Peas also performed their own hits like the No. 1 jams "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling." Will.i.am also admitted that he wants to dance with MC Hammer, and will even wear the performer's signature "hammer pants."
black eyed peas, will.i.am, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 4 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 3 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 45 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases