Christina Aguilera, ex finalize divorce in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Court records show Christina Aguilera and music executive Jordan Bratman have finalized their divorce.
Most of the details of the couple's breakup were not filed with the court, but the judgment will not become official until April 15.
Aguilera filed for divorce in October, just days after she and Bratman announced they had separated. It takes six months in California for a divorce to become official.
They have a 3-year-old son and have said he remains their top priority.
Aguilera performed at Sunday's Grammy Awards in a tribute medley to singer Aretha Franklin, and also sang the national anthem at this year's Super Bowl. The performances weren't without glitches - she botched a line in the national anthem and took a spill on the Grammys stage.
christina aguilera, grammy awards, super bowl, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ