Alec Baldwin gets his star.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - February 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles on Valentine's Day.
Even though Alec Baldwin has done a lot of movies and plays, he says "30 Rock" on TV is his "best experience."
It says "it really has been a lot of fun."
So, he's "grateful" to be recognized for it with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The ceremony was yesterday.
"Will and Grace" fans remember that towards the end of the run of that show, Alec Baldwin played Megan Mullally's boyfriend.
So, she introduced him at the star ceremony by saying: "Alec has three beloved brothers, Shawn, Damon and Kenan Ivory. Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong tribute speech. Three brothers, Stephen, Billy and Daniel. And they respect him so much that they all followed in his footsteps and became handsome."
alec baldwin, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed