Alec Baldwin gets his star.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - February 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles on Valentine's Day.
Even though Alec Baldwin has done a lot of movies and plays, he says "30 Rock" on TV is his "best experience."
It says "it really has been a lot of fun."
So, he's "grateful" to be recognized for it with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The ceremony was yesterday.
"Will and Grace" fans remember that towards the end of the run of that show, Alec Baldwin played Megan Mullally's boyfriend.
So, she introduced him at the star ceremony by saying: "Alec has three beloved brothers, Shawn, Damon and Kenan Ivory. Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong tribute speech. Three brothers, Stephen, Billy and Daniel. And they respect him so much that they all followed in his footsteps and became handsome."
alec baldwin, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run