Charlie Sheen says he's a stand-up guy on his show
NEW YORK (AP) - February 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen says he's never been drunk or high on the set of his hit sitcom, and that he knows how to deal with a lack of sleep.
In an interview aired Wednesday, the star of CBS' "Two and a Half Men" said he had sometimes shown up for work after long nights carousing.
Charlie Sheen explained that he would ask the director to let him stand beside a piece of furniture during run-throughs so he wouldn't fall over. He joked that his tactic was the sign of "a seasoned professional."
Production of "Two and a Half Men" has been halted while Sheen is in rehab. He said production would resume at the end of February.
Sheen had phoned into "The Dan Patrick Show," which airs in syndication on radio and on satellite TV provider DirecTV.
charlie sheen, cbs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 35 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 28 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 34 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 32 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
27 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos