Charlie Sheen says he's a stand-up guy on his show
NEW YORK (AP) - February 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen says he's never been drunk or high on the set of his hit sitcom, and that he knows how to deal with a lack of sleep.
In an interview aired Wednesday, the star of CBS' "Two and a Half Men" said he had sometimes shown up for work after long nights carousing.
Charlie Sheen explained that he would ask the director to let him stand beside a piece of furniture during run-throughs so he wouldn't fall over. He joked that his tactic was the sign of "a seasoned professional."
Production of "Two and a Half Men" has been halted while Sheen is in rehab. He said production would resume at the end of February.
Sheen had phoned into "The Dan Patrick Show," which airs in syndication on radio and on satellite TV provider DirecTV.
charlie sheen, cbs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend 33 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos