Elizabeth Taylor improving but still hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (AP) -February 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elizabeth Taylor's health is improving, but the Oscar winner is still hospitalized in Los Angeles.
A spokeswoman for the 78-year-old actress says Taylor "has continued to show great improvement, and her family and friends are very pleased with her progress."
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Friday that Taylor will remain under observation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center "for the time being." She was admitted more than a week ago.
Taylor is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure, a condition she disclosed in November 2004.
elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 54 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 10 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 8 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 12 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 16 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 2 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
10 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos