Elizabeth Taylor improving but still hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (AP) -February 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elizabeth Taylor's health is improving, but the Oscar winner is still hospitalized in Los Angeles.
A spokeswoman for the 78-year-old actress says Taylor "has continued to show great improvement, and her family and friends are very pleased with her progress."
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Friday that Taylor will remain under observation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center "for the time being." She was admitted more than a week ago.
Taylor is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure, a condition she disclosed in November 2004.
elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 42 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' 54 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
42 min ago