LA judge grants Sharon Stone restraining order
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Sharon Stone has obtained a restraining order against a man who Los Angeles police say was found in her home earlier this month, claiming it was given to him by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
A judge on Thursday ordered Bradly Gooden, who a police detective described in court filings as delusional and possibly schizophrenic, to stay 100 yards away from Stone's house and her three children.
The actress' filings state Gooden was found trespassing at her home on Feb. 11. According to court filings, Gooden was placed on a temporary psychiatric hold and was released earlier this week.
A police detective wrote that Gooden believes Stone's home was given to him by Clinton and that he penned the screenplay for the Academy Award-nominated film "The King's Speech."
los angeles, stalking, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 16 min ago
- Turning Milder 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 37 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
16 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
37 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
55 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
43 min ago