O'Donnell mulls 'Dancing With the Stars' invite
WILMINGTON, DELAWARE - February 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell says she's been invited to be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
But the losing Senate candidate from Delaware isn't sure she should accept, saying she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
The conservative Republican, who lost to a Democrat amid controversy over past statements about youthful dabbling in witchcraft, is soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
O'Donnell says her initial reaction was to say "no" to the show, but others are encouraging her to accept.
O'Donnell writes she's flattered, but a 2-year-old nephew has more rhythm than she does.
A program representative said Tuesday it has no comment on casting speculation, adding a new cast will be announced next week.
christine o'donnell, dancing with the stars, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 44 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 14 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 45 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
14 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos