O'Donnell mulls 'Dancing With the Stars' invite
WILMINGTON, DELAWARE - February 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell says she's been invited to be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
But the losing Senate candidate from Delaware isn't sure she should accept, saying she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
The conservative Republican, who lost to a Democrat amid controversy over past statements about youthful dabbling in witchcraft, is soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
O'Donnell says her initial reaction was to say "no" to the show, but others are encouraging her to accept.
O'Donnell writes she's flattered, but a 2-year-old nephew has more rhythm than she does.
A program representative said Tuesday it has no comment on casting speculation, adding a new cast will be announced next week.
christine o'donnell, dancing with the stars, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 6 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 3 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 43 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 56 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 48 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
56 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
3 min ago