Christine O'Donnell mulls 'Dancing With the Stars' invite
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell says she's been invited to be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
But the losing Senate candidate from Delaware isn't sure she should accept, saying she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
The conservative Republican, who lost to a Democrat amid controversy over past statements about youthful dabbling in witchcraft, is soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
O'Donnell says her initial reaction was to say "no" to the show, but others are encouraging her to accept. O'Donnell writes she's flattered, but a 2-year-old nephew has more rhythm than she does.
A program representative said Tuesday it has no comment on casting speculation, adding a new cast will be announced next week.
delaware, christine o'donnell, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 26 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 52 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 13 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 18 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos