Christine O'Donnell mulls 'Dancing With the Stars' invite
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell says she's been invited to be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
But the losing Senate candidate from Delaware isn't sure she should accept, saying she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
The conservative Republican, who lost to a Democrat amid controversy over past statements about youthful dabbling in witchcraft, is soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
O'Donnell says her initial reaction was to say "no" to the show, but others are encouraging her to accept. O'Donnell writes she's flattered, but a 2-year-old nephew has more rhythm than she does.
A program representative said Tuesday it has no comment on casting speculation, adding a new cast will be announced next week.
delaware, christine o'donnell, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 55 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken 16 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 42 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Brisk And Cold
48 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
55 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
16 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
42 min ago