Yale student says no feud with James Franco
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) - March 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- A writer for the Yale University student newspaper says a perceived feud between her and actor and fellow Yale student James Franco has been blown out of proportion.
Cokey Cohen tells The New Haven Register that her critical blogs of Franco's Twitter posts and pictures while he was co-hosting the Oscars were "tongue-in-cheek" and just part of her duties as a blogger on youth culture for the Yale Daily News.
Her blog postings, as well as Franco's at times rude responses, were all in fun and she's surprised they drew so much attention.
The 20-year-old junior and English major says she's actually a big fan of Franco.
Franco is pursuing a doctorate in English at Yale. A call to Franco's California-based publicist before business hours Thursday wasn't immediately returned.
james franco, writers, connecticut, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 5 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Florida Rep. Radel returns from rehab
38 min ago