Yale student says no feud with James Franco
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) - March 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- A writer for the Yale University student newspaper says a perceived feud between her and actor and fellow Yale student James Franco has been blown out of proportion.
Cokey Cohen tells The New Haven Register that her critical blogs of Franco's Twitter posts and pictures while he was co-hosting the Oscars were "tongue-in-cheek" and just part of her duties as a blogger on youth culture for the Yale Daily News.
Her blog postings, as well as Franco's at times rude responses, were all in fun and she's surprised they drew so much attention.
The 20-year-old junior and English major says she's actually a big fan of Franco.
Franco is pursuing a doctorate in English at Yale. A call to Franco's California-based publicist before business hours Thursday wasn't immediately returned.
james franco, writers, connecticut, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 41 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 39 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas 12 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears 8 min ago
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra