Elizabeth Taylor still hospitalized in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- A spokeswoman for Elizabeth Taylor says the actress is still hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Thursday there have been no new developments in Taylor's condition.
The 79-year-old actress has been in the hospital for more than three weeks for treatment of congestive heart failure, a condition she disclosed in 2004.
Taylor celebrated her 79th birthday Sunday in the hospital, where she watched the Academy Awards.
los angeles, elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school 49 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 50 min ago
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl 57 min ago
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons 53 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- More Snow on the Way
51 min ago