Elizabeth Taylor still hospitalized in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- A spokeswoman for Elizabeth Taylor says the actress is still hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Thursday there have been no new developments in Taylor's condition.
The 79-year-old actress has been in the hospital for more than three weeks for treatment of congestive heart failure, a condition she disclosed in 2004.
Taylor celebrated her 79th birthday Sunday in the hospital, where she watched the Academy Awards.
los angeles, elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ