Elizabeth Taylor still hospitalized in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- A spokeswoman for Elizabeth Taylor says the actress is still hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Thursday there have been no new developments in Taylor's condition.
The 79-year-old actress has been in the hospital for more than three weeks for treatment of congestive heart failure, a condition she disclosed in 2004.
Taylor celebrated her 79th birthday Sunday in the hospital, where she watched the Academy Awards.
los angeles, elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 53 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 34 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ