Cameras rolling for possible Sheen show on HDNet
DALLAS (AP) - March 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen could soon have a home on Mark Cuban's HDNet station.
Cameras already are rolling, although plenty of details still need to be worked out - such as what kind of show it might be. Cuban said Sunday a decision of whether to make it a reality show, a talk show or something else will be up to Sheen.
Sheen has become a media phenomenon lately with off-beat rantings filled with lines that have become catchphrases, such as "tiger blood" and a drug called Charlie Sheen. It's all part of a campaign to disprove that he is a drug-using, reckless playboy.
The future of his hit CBS show "Two and a Half Men" is uncertain.
Cuban described Sheen as "somebody that everybody has a whole lot of interest in who is doing some interesting things, to say the least."
charlie sheen, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 4 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 21 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 14 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 44 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
21 min ago