Charlie Sheen's live shows a fast sellout
NEW YORK (AP) - March 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen wants you to know the tickets are gone for his pair of live appearances next month.
The outspoken actor has tweeted: "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..!"
No details about the show have been disclosed, but it's being billed as "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth."
Sheen spokesman Larry Solters confirmed Sunday the April 2 and 3 appearances are sold out.
Sheen announced the show last week to his more than 2 million Twitter followers, calling it "the REAL story."
Earlier in the week, the 45-year-old actor was fired from the hit CBS show "Two and a Half Men." He then sued the show's producers for $100 million for breach of contract.
los angeles, charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 22 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
22 min ago