Penn dental student is next "Bachelorette"
PHILADELPHIA - March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- A young woman studying in Philadelphia will be looking for her true love on ABC this spring.
Ashley Hebert is the new "Bachelorette." You may remember her as one of last women Brad Womack rejected during his most recent stint on "The Bachelor."
On "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Monday night, Herbert said she was happy that Womack didn't choose her. She says it's worked out for the best for both of them.
Hebert added she's only been on about five real dates in the last four years.
Kimmel says she'll be making up for lost time when the show debuts in May.
bachelorette, bachelor, abc, pennsylvania, philadelphia, university of pennsylvania, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 12 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
1 min ago