Elizabeth Taylor enters 2nd month in LA hospital
LOS ANGELES (AP) -March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elizabeth Taylor has entered her second month at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where she is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure.
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Tuesday that the 79-year-old actress remains hospitalized after she was admitted to Cedars-Sinai in early February. Cadwell did not elaborate about Taylor's current condition or prognosis.
Taylor announced her congestive heart failure diagnosis in 2004.
The Oscar-winning actress has received friends in her hospital room, where she also watched the Academy Awards to celebrate her birthday last month.
heart health, los angeles, movies, elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 31 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 10 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 10 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases