Elizabeth Taylor enters 2nd month in LA hospital
LOS ANGELES (AP) -March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Elizabeth Taylor has entered her second month at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where she is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure.
Publicist Jamie Cadwell said Tuesday that the 79-year-old actress remains hospitalized after she was admitted to Cedars-Sinai in early February. Cadwell did not elaborate about Taylor's current condition or prognosis.
Taylor announced her congestive heart failure diagnosis in 2004.
The Oscar-winning actress has received friends in her hospital room, where she also watched the Academy Awards to celebrate her birthday last month.
heart health, los angeles, movies, elizabeth taylor, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expressway crash 1 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep