Charlie Sheen expands live tour to 5 more cities
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen is bringing his live show to five more venues, including New York's famed Radio City Music Hall.
Sheen is adding five dates to his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour. Tickets go on sale Thursday for performances in Ohio, Connecticut, Boston and New York City.
The actor's shows in Detroit and Chicago on April 2 and 3 sold out quickly. Additional performances are scheduled for April 5 in Cleveland, April 6 in Columbus, Ohio, and April 8 at Radio City Music Hall. He will also perform at the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, Conn., and at Boston's Agganis Arena on April 12.
Sheen was fired last week from the hit CBS show "Two and a Half Men." He then sued the show's producers for $100 million for breach of contract.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 59 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 39 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 51 min ago
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
30 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
47 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos