Charlie Sheen adds 12 more dates to his live tour
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen's "Violent Torpedo of Truth" is growing.
Sheen is adding a dozen more dates to his live show, which is now set to stretch into Canada and continue through May 3.
The outspoken actor announced his first two live performances last week on his Twitter account. Those shows in Detroit and Chicago sold out quickly.
Earlier this week, Sheen added an additional five dates. He tacked on a dozen more late Thursday, including stops in Toronto, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Sheen has not revealed the content of the show, other than to call it "the REAL story."
Tickets for the latest dates go on sale Saturday.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 46 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 19 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 44 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 49 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 17 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more