Charlie Sheen adds 12 more dates to his live tour
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen's "Violent Torpedo of Truth" is growing.
Sheen is adding a dozen more dates to his live show, which is now set to stretch into Canada and continue through May 3.
The outspoken actor announced his first two live performances last week on his Twitter account. Those shows in Detroit and Chicago sold out quickly.
Earlier this week, Sheen added an additional five dates. He tacked on a dozen more late Thursday, including stops in Toronto, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Sheen has not revealed the content of the show, other than to call it "the REAL story."
Tickets for the latest dates go on sale Saturday.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 51 min ago
- Turning Milder 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
51 min ago