Rob Lowe dishes on early years with Charlie Sheen
NEW YORK (AP) - March 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- Rob Lowe gives fellow Brat Packer Charlie Sheen a slight edge when it comes to partying.
Lowe tells Vanity Fair that in past days, he and Sheen "competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work."
Lowe recently finished his autobiography and shared excerpts with the magazine. He calls Sheen "a wonderful mix of nerd and rebel" and speaks of days when the two were relatively unknown actors who plotted their careers in Sheen's pool.
Sheen has made headlines for his wild partying. He was fired from his hit CBS show, then alleged breach of contract and sued the show's producers.
The May issue of Vanity Fair will be on newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on Thursday and across the nation April 5.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow Arriving 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow Arriving
33 min ago