Rob Lowe dishes on early years with Charlie Sheen
NEW YORK (AP) - March 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- Rob Lowe gives fellow Brat Packer Charlie Sheen a slight edge when it comes to partying.
Lowe tells Vanity Fair that in past days, he and Sheen "competed to see who could play harder, then show up for work."
Lowe recently finished his autobiography and shared excerpts with the magazine. He calls Sheen "a wonderful mix of nerd and rebel" and speaks of days when the two were relatively unknown actors who plotted their careers in Sheen's pool.
Sheen has made headlines for his wild partying. He was fired from his hit CBS show, then alleged breach of contract and sued the show's producers.
The May issue of Vanity Fair will be on newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on Thursday and across the nation April 5.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police