Prince Harry welcomes Kate Middleton to family
LONDON (AP) - March 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Prince Harry says he'll be careful not to offend Queen Elizabeth II with his wedding speech honoring his older brother Prince William.
He has told "Good Morning America" that he'll have to be selective in what he says because his grandmother will be in the audience at the April 29 royal wedding and at the reception to follow.
The interview aired Thursday as Harry continued an Arctic charity trek in support of wounded servicemen. The goal is to raise 2 million pounds ($3.2 million) for the Walking With the Wounded charity.
He also welcomes Kate Middleton into the royal family, saying that she and William are a perfect match.
He admits that some doubted whether the marriage would ever take place, hinting that William had taken a long time to propose.
royal wedding, england, london, prince william, kate middleton, prince harry, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 16 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 19 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 12 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 14 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
10 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing...
16 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
14 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos