Prince Harry welcomes Kate Middleton to family
LONDON (AP) - April 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Prince Harry says he'll be careful not to offend Queen Elizabeth II with his wedding speech honoring his older brother Prince William.
He has told "Good Morning America" that he'll have to be selective in what he says because his grandmother will be in the audience at the April 29 royal wedding and at the reception to follow.
The interview aired Thursday as Harry continued an Arctic charity trek in support of wounded servicemen. The goal is to raise 2 million pounds ($3.2 million) for the Walking With the Wounded charity.
He also welcomes Kate Middleton into the royal family, saying that she and William are a perfect match.
He admits that some doubted whether the marriage would ever take place, hinting that William had taken a long time to propose.
royal wedding, england, london, prince william, kate middleton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 5 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 22 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 46 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 38 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 15 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm