Prince Harry welcomes Kate Middleton to family
LONDON (AP) - April 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Prince Harry says he'll be careful not to offend Queen Elizabeth II with his wedding speech honoring his older brother Prince William.
He has told "Good Morning America" that he'll have to be selective in what he says because his grandmother will be in the audience at the April 29 royal wedding and at the reception to follow.
The interview aired Thursday as Harry continued an Arctic charity trek in support of wounded servicemen. The goal is to raise 2 million pounds ($3.2 million) for the Walking With the Wounded charity.
He also welcomes Kate Middleton into the royal family, saying that she and William are a perfect match.
He admits that some doubted whether the marriage would ever take place, hinting that William had taken a long time to propose.
royal wedding, england, london, prince william, kate middleton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
21 min ago