Winning! Sheen kicks off 20-city tour this weekend
DETROIT (AP) - April 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen's kept an awfully high profile over the past month, yakking to TV interviewers, ranting on YouTube and tweeting on an hourly basis.
Now, he's coming to a city near you.
The 45-year-old unemployed actor's 20-city road show kicks off Saturday night in Detroit.
Few details have emerged about the concert's format.
What is known is that it's called "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option," and, in a video posted to his website, Sheen asks people to "buy your ticket" and "take the ride" and warns that "if you're winning, I'll see you there" and "trolls need not apply."
Sheen's live show stops in Chicago on Sunday and runs through May 3.
charlie sheen, detroit, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police