Taylor Swift wins ACM entertainer of the year
LAS VEGAS (AP) - April 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- Taylor Swift captured entertainer of the year at the Academy of Country Music awards Sunday night, beating out the likes of Keith Urban, Brad Paisley and the night's overall winner, Miranda Lambert.
Swift had been nominated for four awards; it was her only win of the night, but it was the biggest one. An excited and nervous Swift said she was losing her mind after getting the award.
It was the first time 21-year-old had won the night's most prestigious honor; the award is voted on by the fans.
las vegas, taylor swift, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 36 min ago
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 37 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife 29 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
36 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi...
29 min ago