Wendy Williams dismissed from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Wendy Williams is saying goodbye to the ballroom - and to weekly cross-country treks to tape her talk show.
The TV host was dismissed Tuesday from "Dancing With the Stars."
Williams came into the episode in last place, earning 15 points out of 30 for her foxtrot with professional partner Tony Dovolani. Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which couple is ousted each week.
Williams is the second contestant eliminated from the hit ABC show's 12th season. Radio host Mike Catherwood was dismissed last week.
Returning to dance on Monday's show will be actors Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Chelsea Kane; athletes Hines Ward, Chris Jericho and Sugar Ray Leonard; singer Romeo; reality star Kendra Wilkinson and model Petra Nemcova.
dancing with the stars, kirstie alley, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 35 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 7 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's