Wendy Williams dismissed from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Wendy Williams is saying goodbye to the ballroom - and to weekly cross-country treks to tape her talk show.
The TV host was dismissed Tuesday from "Dancing With the Stars."
Williams came into the episode in last place, earning 15 points out of 30 for her foxtrot with professional partner Tony Dovolani. Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which couple is ousted each week.
Williams is the second contestant eliminated from the hit ABC show's 12th season. Radio host Mike Catherwood was dismissed last week.
Returning to dance on Monday's show will be actors Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Chelsea Kane; athletes Hines Ward, Chris Jericho and Sugar Ray Leonard; singer Romeo; reality star Kendra Wilkinson and model Petra Nemcova.
dancing with the stars, kirstie alley, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run