Wendy Williams dismissed from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Wendy Williams is saying goodbye to the ballroom - and to weekly cross-country treks to tape her talk show.
The TV host was dismissed Tuesday from "Dancing With the Stars."
Williams came into the episode in last place, earning 15 points out of 30 for her foxtrot with professional partner Tony Dovolani. Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which couple is ousted each week.
Williams is the second contestant eliminated from the hit ABC show's 12th season. Radio host Mike Catherwood was dismissed last week.
Returning to dance on Monday's show will be actors Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Chelsea Kane; athletes Hines Ward, Chris Jericho and Sugar Ray Leonard; singer Romeo; reality star Kendra Wilkinson and model Petra Nemcova.
dancing with the stars, kirstie alley, sugar ray leonard, hines ward, ralph macchio, romeo, wendy williams, petra nemcova, mike catherwood, chris jericho, chelsea kane, kendra wilkinson, tom bergeron, brooke burke, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ