Crystal returns to `When Harry Met Sally' in video
NEW YORK (AP) - April 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Billy Crystal's "When Harry Met Sally" has finally gotten a sequel in a new Web video that mixes in a bit of "Twilight."
Crystal debuted his first video for the comedy website FunnyOrDie.com on Wednesday. In it, he and director Rob Reiner pitch a "When Harry Met Sally" sequel to studio executives.
An executive played by Adam Scott requests one tweak: vampires. A trailer for the mock results follows, with Crystal falling for a woman in a retirement community named Sharon, played by Helen Mirren.
Sharon turns out to be a bloodsucking vampire.
The film is dubbed "Grampires: When Sharon Bit Harry."
A number of stars make cameos in the 4 1/2-minute video, including Maya Rudolph, Rob Riggle and, yes, Mike Tyson.
billy crystal, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 32 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 48 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 53 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 59 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
48 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
10 min ago