Crystal returns to `When Harry Met Sally' in video
NEW YORK (AP) - April 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Billy Crystal's "When Harry Met Sally" has finally gotten a sequel in a new Web video that mixes in a bit of "Twilight."
Crystal debuted his first video for the comedy website FunnyOrDie.com on Wednesday. In it, he and director Rob Reiner pitch a "When Harry Met Sally" sequel to studio executives.
An executive played by Adam Scott requests one tweak: vampires. A trailer for the mock results follows, with Crystal falling for a woman in a retirement community named Sharon, played by Helen Mirren.
Sharon turns out to be a bloodsucking vampire.
The film is dubbed "Grampires: When Sharon Bit Harry."
A number of stars make cameos in the 4 1/2-minute video, including Maya Rudolph, Rob Riggle and, yes, Mike Tyson.
billy crystal, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed