Larry King, TV pitchman; want a breath freshener?
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Larry King's business portfolio is expanding from bagels to breath mints.
The former CNN host, who announced last month he was joining with a New York bagel maker to open a Beverly Hills store, now is hawking a breath freshener.
In a release Thursday, King said he and his wife, Shawn, "love" the product so much that they have become partners in it. The goal, King said, is to "make sure people share our enthusiasm" for the mint-coated capsule, BreathGemz.
King and his wife will promote the product in TV and radio spots and, as the company put it, demonstrate that people in all "strata of life" face breath issues.
larry king, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 29 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 33 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident 29 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
29 min ago