Larry King, TV pitchman; want a breath freshener?
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Larry King's business portfolio is expanding from bagels to breath mints.
The former CNN host, who announced last month he was joining with a New York bagel maker to open a Beverly Hills store, now is hawking a breath freshener.
In a release Thursday, King said he and his wife, Shawn, "love" the product so much that they have become partners in it. The goal, King said, is to "make sure people share our enthusiasm" for the mint-coated capsule, BreathGemz.
King and his wife will promote the product in TV and radio spots and, as the company put it, demonstrate that people in all "strata of life" face breath issues.
larry king, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs