Larry King, TV pitchman; want a breath freshener?
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Larry King's business portfolio is expanding from bagels to breath mints.
The former CNN host, who announced last month he was joining with a New York bagel maker to open a Beverly Hills store, now is hawking a breath freshener.
In a release Thursday, King said he and his wife, Shawn, "love" the product so much that they have become partners in it. The goal, King said, is to "make sure people share our enthusiasm" for the mint-coated capsule, BreathGemz.
King and his wife will promote the product in TV and radio spots and, as the company put it, demonstrate that people in all "strata of life" face breath issues.
larry king, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ