Marriage counselor sues Kate Gosselin in Pa.
April 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A marriage counseling company is suing Kate Gosselin for more than $10,000, saying she never paid for their services.
The company, called Creative Energy Options based out Luzerne County, Pa., claims that the reality TV star from Berks County stiffed them for counseling back in 2009.
The lawsuit, filed in Pennsylvania, claims that Kate requested one of their counselors fly to Los Angeles for marriage counseling.
However, the company said, Kate refused to pay for services or travel fees.
Dr. Sylvia Lafair, the president of C.E.O., confirmed the details of the suit to Action News, which was first reported by the website TMZ.
Lafair told Action News that Kate's husband, Jon, "stayed with and finished the program and has redefined his life."
Lafair told TMZ that the company has reached out to Kate several times in hopes of receiving payment with no luck.
C.E.O. is seeking $10,476 in damages.
pennsylvania, berks county, kate gosselin, jon gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 13 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 49 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 50 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 53 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 55 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 35 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
13 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
55 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
53 min ago