Longoria shows her kitchen skills in new cookbook
NEW YORK - April 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Eva Longoria's character on ABC's "Desperate Housewives" isn't exactly domestic, but in real life the actress says she "tries to cook every day."
She's released a cookbook called "Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends."
It includes family recipes and her own go-to dishes such as chicken tortilla soup.
The 36-year-old is a big cookbook collector and had a clear vision of the beautiful photos and stories she wanted with her own book.
Longoria said Thursday she still has many other dishes and crockpot recipes that didn't make the cookbook and she'd like to write another one in the future.
fast food, desperate housewives, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 1 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos