Queen Elizabeth II's husband to mark 90th birthday
LONDON (AP) - April 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Add another celebration to the British royal family's packed calendar: the 90th birthday of Queen Elizabeth II's husband.
/*Buckingham Palace*/ said on Tuesday the family will mark /*Prince Philip's*/ milestone with a service at Windsor Castle's chapel and reception on June 12, two days after his actual birthday.
The occasion comes at a busy time for the 84-year-old queen. In the coming months, she will celebrate the April 29 wedding of grandson /*Prince William* and the July wedding of granddaughter /*Zara Phillips.*/
The palace said it had created a dedicated website, where well-wishers can peruse photos and leave Prince Philip a birthday message.
On his actual birthday on June 10, Prince Philip will perform official duties at Buckingham Palace.
queen elizabeth, london, prince charles, prince harry, prince william, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Firefighters rescue 3 children from Southwest Philadelphia house fire 54 min ago
- Windy And Cool 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- North Philadephia man arrested for firing shots at police 33 min ago
- Fire forces evacuation of North Philadelphia high-rise 17 min ago
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Windy And Cool
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos